September 8, 2010
Almost everyone know and understand that is essential for our wellbeing and it is essential to try to drink a target of 6-8 glasses per day which is the advised and we trust the bottled water commercials that assert we will be more focused, achieve more and become fitter if we continue in drinking water in good amounts.
That is okay, but have any of us really taken into account that water could possibly help us shed pounds? Well, actually it can, drink plenty of water and follow a sensible diet , work out regularly and finally lose those last few excess pounds.
Here’s how and why:
- People can frequently think that they are hungry when they are actually thirsty, so when we presume that our body wants more food; it might in fact only require rehydration. When you are tempted to snack, have a drink of water and assess whether you are really hungry, or were thirsty.
- Water is naturally an hunger depressent, and with food before consuming food, it can help you feel satisfied without piling more food on your plate.
- Surprisingly, the most appropriate treatment for water maintenance is to try and have even more water. As water retention is created because the body thinks it may dehydrate, the body will then hold onto water, which may result in puffy, limbs and hands. After the system is hydrated again, stored water will be dispersed with and will cause a reduction in weight because retained water makes you slightly heavier.
- Water will help boost your metabolism .This will ensure that you will have the ability to convert calories into energy with greater efficiency, This certainly, helps decrease your bodyweight.
- Having a drink of water before eating will ensure you feel full quickly. This will lead to being satisfied with less food. Smaller portions equal fewer calories and this should lead to weight loss.
- There are no calories in water so, by switching to water instead of calorie loaded drinks, you will be actively lowering your amount of calories consumed.
you need to know so that you get the maximum benefit from using water to lose weight are:
- When you work out, your body needs lots more water than usual. The reason for this is, when you are active, you will perspire to regulate your body temperature. Any water lost during perspiration should be replenished to ensure your body is adequately hydrated.
- The suggested intake of water for the person is 6-8 glasses of water each day.
© 2010 – 2012, Phentermine 37.5. All rights reserved. Do not copy! On republishing this post you must provide link back to original post.